The Manual Therapy “Plug-In”
Your one time $349 purchase offers you lifetime access to our library of detailed videos that show how to directly apply DTM methods to address chronic pain conditions that have previously been resistant to other therapies. Become part of a community of professionals that are breaking new ground in physical medicine and pain management. Troubleshoot with others to improve your effectiveness in helping others. Your one time purchase allows full lifetime access. A 30 day, 100% guarantee means if you are not completely satisfied, you get your money back.
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- Allen Rubin, LMT-Bodyworker"Plugging in some DTM over superior cluneal and iliohypogastric neurology for long standing, diffuse SIJ and lat. hip pain. Client reported decreases in pain and demonstrated increased E/ROM. Instructed how to use DTM at home with guidance from the DTM website."
- Marc Heller, Chiropractic Physician"A novel approach to nerve pain. A wonderful addition to our manual toolbox, and a great new self care model Thanks to Phillip Snell and Justin Dean!"
- Alexander Sundin-Chiropractic Physician"Tried the low back protocols for a chronic low back pain patient , following DTM-ing him, he stood up and for the first time and had no pain. Very cool stuff Phillip Snell and Justin Dean. Excited to see where else I can implement it. THANK YOU!"
- Patrick Muller, Doctor of Physical Therapy"DTM'd a co workers shoulder with complaints of 8 years of pain when overhead AROM completed and was able to active lift into flexion immediately without any pain. Cool stuff. Thanks for the content and looking forward to more."
- Deej Goldstn, Chiropractic Physician"Pt. came in months ago with chronic medial ankle pain of 2 years duration aggravated with running. Had been treated for years by DCs doing mostly soft tissue and diversified manipulation with some cold laser. 2 sessions of DTM (dynamic cupping) ...(along with at-home nerve flossing techniques) resolved pain completely. Saw the patient again recently and still no pain. Score one for team DTM!"
- Dan Swinscoe, Physical Therapist"I DTM'd for the first time today and it was pretty awesome. Thanks for going to the trouble to share this cool tool"
WHAT IS THE DERMAL TRACTION METHOD?
THIS IS A NEW METHOD OF TREATMENT THAT TARGETS SUPERFICIAL AND PERIPHERAL NERVE PAIN
DTM or Dermal Traction Method is a different type of manual therapy approach that prioritizes the health of the neurology in painful movement patterns. Pain of nerve origin (neuropathic pain) is often not considered in painful syndromes because most physical medicine and rehabilitation target bone, joint, muscle, tendon, and ligament. Therapies such as McKenzie Method allow us to reduce pain but superficial nerves are often overlooked by McKenzie Methods. This new method, DTM considers the neurodynamics of the superficial and cutaneous nerves as well as the peripheral nerves.
A one time payment of $349 provides lifetime access with:
Full access to the instructional video library showing you EXACTLY how to use DTM with your patients or clients.
Full access to ALL blog content showing case studies, troubleshooting and more.
Immediate referrals to your clinic or practice when recipients of DTM method start to talk about your INCREDIBLE results.
Blog posts suggesting ways to market yourself to medical doctors in your community to let them know how you can help their patients.
Risk free use of the material with our 30 day 100% money back guarantee if you’re not TOTALLY satisfied!
That’s right… it’s 100% Guaranteed!
Click Here To Get Instant Access Now!
30 day money back guaranteed if not completely satisfied!
WHO ARE WE?
READY TO GET STARTED?
Sign up and get instant access to our entire library of resources
Try the free demo and see if the Dermal traction Method is right for you
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us with any questions you might have and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.